Products » Leveling Devices
Compact and light weight 350g and a height of 49.5 mm
Point pano head
in any direction
after each adjustment
Load limit 3.5kg (7 lbs)
NN3/4/5 and M series
Rotator D3L (RD3L) is a state of the art design from Fanotec - a compact precision rotator with EZ-Leveler-II built in.
Users can now adjust very fine leveling with loading of heavy gear on top.
Unlike leveling using ball head or tripod legs, leveling remains stationary after each adjustment. No more need to compensate for the effect of loading. Maximum angle of adjustment is 5 degrees. It uses same case as the EZ-Leveler-II.
- 3 selectable detent interval options:
- 6-8-10 stops around (60, 45, and 36 degrees, for RD3L 6-8-10)
- 6-8-30 stops around (60, 45, and 12 degrees, for RD3L 6-8-30)
- Detent interval can be changed in less than 3 seconds. By a simple flip of detent switches, detent interval setting can be changed from one to another on the fly.
- Head Alignment Knob to point pano head in any direction.
Compact and light weight. Probably this is the most compact and light weight rotator with leveling base built-in -- a mere 350g and a minimum height of 49.5 mm.
The R-D3L Rotator
Material = Anodized aluminum
Base Color = Non-glare black
Mounting threads = 3/8 inch
Maximum angle of adjustment = 5 degrees.
Weight = 350g (12.4 oz)
Load Limit = 3.5kg (7 lbs)
Rotator diameter = 73mm
Leveler max diameter = 93mm
Height = 49.5mm
Demarcations (tic marks) on rotator include:
- 5, 10 degree small tic marks
- 15 degree large tic marks (for RD3L 6-8-10)
- 20 degree large tic marks (for RD3L 6-8-30)
- 30 degree numerations (0, 30, 60, 90 etc)
3 selectable degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 36 (10 stops, for RD3L 6-8-10)
- 12 (30 stops, for RD3L 6-8-30)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
Heavier weight loads (3+lbs/1.5kgs) may see a slight lifting of level on opposite side of load which may affect levelling. Not recommended for use with heavier loading on nadir adapters.
Compatible with NN3/4/5 and M series.
QRG - Rotator D3L
© 2019 Fanotec | All rights reserved.