Products » Modular Pano Heads
Support long telephoto lens
up to 3kg (6.6 lb)
Full bearing loaded rotators
for smooth and steady rotation
High precision, accuracy,
durability and long lifetime
Nodal Ninja Ultimate Modular System is based on Arca Swiss compatible system, the industry standard for high end photographic support. The M2 is a design with many years of refinement, integrating years of feature wishes from customers. It fills the gap of Nodal Ninja product line for photographers making high resolution panos or mosaics with super telephoto lenses. Furthermore, it can act as a gimbal arm for smooth rotation of heavy telephoto lenses at its center of gravity.
Features and Highlights
- Modular design means easy upgrade from previous model and to future models.
- Support long telephoto lens up to 3kg (6.6 lb) in weight.
- Full bearing loaded rotators for smooth and steady rotation.
- Upper rotator with adjustable friction to serve as a gimbal arm.
- Upper rotator with laser marked index ring with fine 2.5° intervals.
- Upper rotator upgradeable (optional) with precise positive stops up to 1.5° finest intervals.
- Upper and lower rotators with indicators for starting and ending positions, ideal for making mosaics with a large number of images. Photographers can first compose the mosaic, then set the starting and ending positions horizontally and vertically. The indicators will make sure no images are missed and no excessive images are taken.
- With RD8II (precise click stops at 30°, 15°, 6°, 5°, 4°, 3°, 2.5°, 2°) to support up to 700mm equivalent focal length with camera in landscape orientation, or 465mm equivalent in portrait orientation.
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft T6061 aluminum and anodized, meaning high precision, accuracy, durability and long lifetime.
EZ-Leveler-II and advanced rotator RD3L not recommended for M2 when heavy tele lens is used.
© 2019 Fanotec | All rights reserved.