This is Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with Standard Rotator.
The "standard" rotator uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots. Available detent rings include 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops. NN3-MKII has won the Editor's Choice Award, Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks.
This model is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Size - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow (see specifications).
- Weight: 1lb 1oz (475 grams).
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around.
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses.
- NEW Lower rotator design on NN3 MKII, enhancements include: new tension knob without inner lock screw, tension is easily adjusted by simply tightening the knob.
- Ball bearing detent plunger is incorporated in the MKII rotator for smooth rotation and click stops.
- New precision click ball replaces detent pin. This allows for a more positive feel and decreased wear.
- New precision CNC machined detent rings for better precision.
- Improved detent ring retention mechanism for easy change of detent ring.
- New rubberized metal knurled knobs. This not only allows for better gripping but also creates a better feel and enhanced look.
- Reversible detent rings offer click stops at varying degrees.
- Made to higher precision tolerances than earlier models.
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning.
Starter Package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 MKII pano head with standard detent ring rotator.
- Hard shelled carry case with dual zippers.
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2) Detent Rings: 15/0, 45/60.
- 3 ea Metal Rail Stops Hex Key + Misc parts.
All pano heads come with full 2 year Warranty protection against manufacturer defects.