Fanotec Multi-cam Trigger
- SKU: F9987
- Size: 46x36x18mm
- Weight: 23g, 0.8oz.
Fanotec Multi-cam Trigger safely splits a dual-channel input signal into four dual-channel outputs, splitting control input to multiple cameras. On board double action switch allows you to use it as standalone trigger or test camera array quickly.
- All 4 output ports are diode isolated, one camera will not affect another.
- Velcro strap for easy mounting to different devices.
- 2 input ports can be daisy-chained to allow tens or hundreds of cameras to be triggered at the same time.
- All ports are equipped with ESD diodes to protect your cameras and controlling device from ESD damages.
- All ports utilise a 3-pole 2.5mm female jack. A remote shutter release cable is required for each camera. An input cable with a 2.5mm plug is also needed, use F9980-1 for MECHA.
- Cables sold separately.
Alternative / Related Products