Panoramic Hardware » Rotators
Advanced Rotator RD16-II
Compact and light weight only 347 grams
More than 10 kg (22lbs)
Fine 2.5 degree
Ideal for HDR panos
can be changed on the fly
Product Variants (2)
Advanced Rotator RD16-II:
Advanced Rotator RD16-II: Factory Irregular
Part in a series of Fanotec's new top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combine high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. You can now change click stops on-the-fly. The RD16 has 16 different selectable click options.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved markings.
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed in seconds on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs.
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics.
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 62mm.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Compact and light weight - only 347 grams.
- 16 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 3.75 (96 stops)*
- 5 (72 stops)*
- 6 (60 stops)*
- 7.5 (48 stops)
- 10 (36 stops)
- 12 (30 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 18 (20 stops)*
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
* Requires dual detent plungers.
- RD16-II rotator
- 2ea blue anodized knobs
- 1ea blue anodized locking knob
- Your choice of NN3/4/5 mounting kit
- Weight - 400gr (14 oz)
- Height - 48mm (1 7/8") x Diameter: 62mm (2 3/8")
- Maximum weight load: 11kg (22lbs)
- Ideal working weight load: approx 5.5kgs (12lbs)
- Metal: Anodized aluminum
- Base Color = Non-glare black
- Thread = base 3/8", top M6 Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees
QRG - Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with RD16
QRG - Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16
Alternative & Related Products
Rotator Mini V1
NN4/5 Standard Rotator
Advanced Rotator RD6
NN3 MKII Standard Rotator
Advanced Rotator RD5
Advanced Rotator RD8-IIOverviewViewsAccessories
© 2020 Fanotec | All rights reserved.