Mecha Bundled Solutions for R1, R20, NN3 MKII, NN3 MK3 available with or without nadir adapters.
The motorized rotator head will support up to 3 kg (6.6 lb), including pano head. For use with NN3 MK2, NN3 MK3, R1, R10, R20, RS1
, (heads sold separately). MECHA is lightweight, quiet and power efficient. Together with the Single Axis Controller C1 (F9910), it automates the panning axis of Nodal Ninja R1/10/20 series as well as the Nodal Ninja 3 MK2 and MK3 and the RS1. Together with a "dual-axis" controller, two E1 rotators can be added to motorize Nodal Ninja pan and tilt axes for multi-row application.
For description, please see the products that each bundle includes.
Essential Items NOT Included:
- Fanotec Multi-cam Trigger for Simultaneous Shutter Release
- Two Shutter Release Cable for Single-Axis MECHA
- One F9980-1 Cable for Connecting MECHA to Multi-cam Trigger
- PC Sync Cable for Shutter Release Confirmation
- Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter (for Cameras without PC Sync Port)
MECHA is compatible with cameras having a wired remote port. Use the Select Shutter Release Cables filter to check compatibility and choose the right cable for your camera.
MECHA can only trigger the camera. It acts like a typical remote shutter release. Auto exposure bracketing is done by the camera.
14-day money-back guarantee.
1-year factory warranty.
- Bearing and gear are classified as consumables and not covered by warranty (for more details please see description of the Fanotec MECHA product).
For product suggestions/concerns and support please visit our forum