MECHA E2 rotator supports up to 8.8bs (4kg), including panohead. For use with NN4/5, NN6, M1/M2, R1, R10, RS2, (heads sold separately) and dual camera stereo setups. Mecha is lightweight, quiet and power efficient. Together with the Single Axis Controller C1 (F9910), it automates the panning axis of Nodal Ninja heads. Two sets of this bundle together with some custom parts (coming soon) can form a motorized pan and tilt head for multi-row application.
E2 Rotator is designed as the lower rotator for a dedicated dual axis model. An vertical assembly (under development) with integrated rotator, controller and power can be added to complete the unit.
Mecha Single Axis Controller Features:
- Supports one Mecha rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- NCR18650GA high capacity batteries, 7.2v, 3350mAh, 12Wh.
- WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via WiFi, connection via a WiFi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- 5 LED's to indicate the remaining battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.
Total weight of Mecha Rotator E2 + Single Axis Controller C1 approx. 29.3 oz (830g).
14 day money back guarantee.
1 year factory warranty.
Any camera supporting a wired remote shutter release cable is compatible with MECHA.
E1/E2 Rotators Pull-out Torque at 12V Supplid Voltage