: Amateur - Pro - Google.
: Fisheye 4.5-17mm.
: Smallest Pano Head, fits in pocket, repeatable results, fits to lens not camera
: 360x180 Spherical Panoramas, Google Street Views, Google Business Views, Real Estate
: Any - fit based on lens
Build the best setup for your gear and workflow. The R20 is the smallest, lightest precision built Nodal Ninja to date - even smaller and lighter than the R10. Optimized for mirror-less cameras and fisheye lenses. A single row pano head with built in tilt options of +/-3.75 degrees and +/-7.5 degrees, ideal for fisheye with about 180 degrees angle of view along the width of image sensor, such as converted Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 on APSC mirror-less cameras and the new Nodal Ninja 7.3mm F4 Fisheye on MFT system. When purchasing the R20 Package you have the option to select rotator click stop interval and lens ring model. The lens ring clamp mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Price is reflective of $129.95 lens ring - some rings are a bit more some a bit less.
- Sigma 8mm F3.5 Canon V2. Stop Plate 201. LRP40 NPP = 0.925
- Sigma 8mm F3.5 Nikon V2. Stop Plate 202. LRP45X2 NPP = 1.825
- Canon 8-15mm F4 V2. Stop Plate 203. LRP45X2 NPP = 2.5
- Sigma 8mm F3.5 Nikon Mount (not V2 Lens Ring) = 1.4
- Sigma 8mm F3.5 Canon Mount (not V2 Lens Ring) = 0.85
- Canon 8-15mm @8mm (not V2 lens Ring) = 1.8
Features and Highlights:
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- Built-in +/-3.75 degrees and +/-7.5 degrees tilt, ideal for single row spherical panorama using (cropped) circular fisheye. Change to other tilt options by flipping the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to setup.
- Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and light weight.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Built-in spirit bubble level.
- 1.5kg (3.3lb) recommended loading.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- 5 year warranty.
Rotator Mini V2 Features:
- Compact and light weight, 46mm diameter and 88g (vs RD5 220g).
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings.
- Interchangeable detent ring.
- Available detent rings for lower rotator, 90 deg on this package.
- New rotator locking knob for use on Fanotec Carbon Fiber Aerial Poles.
- R20 Tilt Head.
- Arca-swiss compatible lens ring clamp.
- Rotator Mini V2 your choice pre-installed detent ring (90 deg).
- Neoprene soft case.
- 3/8 - 1/4 thread adapter.
- Hex key.
Note for Beginners:
Single row pano head is ideal for making quick spherical panos using fisheye lens with about 180 deg angle of view along the width of image sensor. With small up tilt, it is possible to close the zenith (top) of the sphere. Without the need of vertical rotator and support arm, it allows a much more compact design. The lack of support for vertical rotation about the No-Parallax-Point (NPP) makes it less useful for fisheye with smaller angle of view. However, for experienced users, a zenith shot can be captured off the pano head at about the NPP, together with current state of art stitching software, typical scenes will give flawless panos.
Our lens ring or lens conversion kit allows the camera to be rotated to align the sensor diagonal vertically. This increases the vertical angle of view and facilitate stitching of the off NPP zenith shot.