: Amateur - Pro - Google.
: Fisheye 4.5-17mm.
: Smallest Pano Head, fits in pocket, repeatable results, fits to lens not camera
: 360x180 Spherical Panoramas, Google Street Views, Google Business Views, Real Estate
: Any - fit based on lens
DOES NOT INCLUDE LENS RING CLAMP
The R20 is the smallest, lightest precision built Nodal Ninja panoramic tripod head to date - even smaller and lighter than the R10. Optimized for mirror-less cameras and fisheye lenses. A single row pano head with built in tilt options of +/-3.75 degrees and +/-7.5 degrees, ideal for fisheye with about 180 degrees angle of view along the width of image sensor, such as converted Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 on APSC mirror-less cameras and the new Nodal Ninja 7.3mm F4 Fisheye on MFT system. The lens ring clamp mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
Customers upgrading from R10, the No Parallax Point (NPP) will change according to below table.
||LRP Value for R20 Compared to R10
Features and Highlights:
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- Built-in +/-2.5 degrees and +/-7.5 degrees tilt, ideal for single row spherical panorama using (cropped) circular fisheye. Change to other tilt options by flipping the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Built-in spirit bubble level.
- 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) recommended loading.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5-year warranty.
Lens Ring Sold Separately.
- R20 Tilt Head.
- Lower Rotator Mini V2 with locking knob.
- 3/8 - 1/4 thread adapter.
- Neoprene soft case.
- Hex key.