Last updated: 2020-09-17
Thank you for shopping at www.fanotec.com.
) is a website belonging to Fanotec®
website operated by Fanotec®
Your access to the website
is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with
these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website
By accessing or using the website
, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree
with any part of the terms then you may not access the website
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the website,
you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without
limitation, your Email address, First name and last name, Postal address.
We start processing the order after receipt of full payment and all order details.
IT IS BUYER RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR CORRECTNESS OF ORDER WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING ITEMS.
Upon receipt of your order please inspect the package for external damage. If the box appears to have been opened or damaged take a picture of it and immediately inform your carrier.
Return / Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Returns must include all materials as shipped.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with no scratches or marks.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it, and if your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) within 30 business days of receipt.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Original shipping costs are not refundable either. Actual shipping costs may be higher than those calculated on our website, in some cases such as for remote areas and residential addresses.
If you receive a refund, the Paypal fee (where applicable), the cost of return shipping and original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Items received from the original buyer in like new condition after 30 days of buyer receipt, but no later than 60 days, will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Absolutely no returns accepted after 60 days.
Items missing from shipment will be deducted from the refund (applicable amount determined by us).
Items that show signs of use will be charged 10%-25% restocking fee, depending on the amount of wear shown.
You are responsible for paying any additional costs such as VAT charges, customs fees, and any other fees applied to incoming parcels in your country. These charges are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country. Please check these details with your local authorities.
For international orders, we are not responsible for exchange rate differences between the time you buy to the time money is refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our website and is the subject of Personal
Our Company collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may
include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
Our Company uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
Our Company legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described here depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- To provide you with services.
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Our Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set
- Our Company needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given Our Company permission to do so.
- Processing your personal data is in Our Company legitimate interests.
- Our Company needs to comply with the law.
Our Company will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal
obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If
you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from
our systems, please contact us.
The entire content included in this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is the property of Fanotec®. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Fanotec®. Fanotec® is a LEGALLY REGISTERED TRADEMARK - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the website solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Fanotec®. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the website.
All trademarks, service marks, slogans, and trade names of Nodal Ninja® or Fanotec® used in the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fanotec International.
Our warranty extends to the purchaser of our products by Fanotec®, promising to repair or replace if necessary within a specified period of time. Fanotec® warrants its products to be in proper working order during its warranty period. In the event that the hardware is found to be defective within the warranty period, hardware repair service will be provided free of charge at any authorized service center. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect any delivered package for external damage. If a box appears to have been open or damaged take a picture of it and immediately inform your carrier. Inspect all contents within your package. In the unlikely event items are missing, document this with photos of all items received.
- Unless otherwise noted at time of purchase, items sold prior to Jan. 1st 2015 assume a 2 year warranty.
- Items purchased on or after Jan 1st 2015 through to Aug. 31st 2019 carry a 5 year warranty.
- Items purchased on or after Sept.1st, 2019 items carry lifetime warranty.
- A lifetime warranty is a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship which has no time limit in which the original purchaser may make a claim.
- As some consumable parts may wear through time or break from misuse, WE DO NOT WARRANTY THAT A PRODUCT WILL PERFORM FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE BUYER.
- Warranties are non-transferable and require proof of purchase or original invoice issued to the original customer from an authorized dealer.
- Fanotec® reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information is not complete or has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product by the consumer from the originating authorized dealer.
- Fanotec® may repair or replace Fanotec® products with new or reconditioned parts or products of equivalent to new performance and reliability. Fanotec® may also replace products with equivalent models where the original has been discontinued or no longer available.
- In the unlikely event an item is recalled due to safety factors, Fanotec® will bear full responsibility to the consumer to replace it.
- Warranty service is available through any authorized Fanotec® service center.
- Costs of secure transportation of the product to and from the Fanotec® service center is responsible to the customer.
- Fanotec® is not responsible for a VAT, Customs fees or other fees associated with sending products.
Other item warranties:
- Carbon Fiber Poles and guy wire reels - 1 year.
- Electronic products such as MECHA line -1 year.
- Rechargeable lithium Ion batteries - 6 months.
Warranties do not apply to the following:
- Consumables which are parts subject to wear (e.g., knobs, washers, detent rings and detent plungers) as well as supplies and accessories such as batteries and cables.
- Defects caused by modifications carried out without Fanotec®'s approval.
- Costs incurred by Fanotec® service centers in making any adaptations or modifications of a product necessary for country specific technical or safety standards or specifications, or any other costs to adjust the product as a result of any specifications which have changed since the delivery of the product.
- Damage resulting from the fact that a product is not conforming to country specific standards or specifications in another country than the country of purchase.
Warranty repair service is excluded if damage or defects have been caused by:
- Improper use, excessive use, handling or operation of the product as referred to in the users' or operators' manuals and/or relevant user documents, including without limitation, incorrect storage, dropping, excessive shocks, corrosions, dirt, water or sand damages.
- Repairs, modifications or cleaning carried out at a service center not authorized by Fanotec®.
- Damage caused directly by the use of spare parts not compatible with the product.
- Inadequate packaging of the product when returning it to the authorized Fanotec® service center.
- Accidents or disasters or any cause beyond the control of Fanotec®, including but not limited to lightning, water, fire, public disturbances and improper ventilation.
Repair service may be delayed when performed outside of the original country of purchase because the product is not yet sold in that country or sold in a country-specific design. Accordingly, certain spare parts for the product may not be in stock in the country of repair.
For MECHA products, it is the responsibility of the customer to backup and save any software files and programs before repair and to restore the same after such repair.
When returning the product for warranty service, please pack carefully and insure contents to the value at time of purchase. Enclose the proof of purchase and any special instructions. This warranty does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national legislation in force, nor the consumer's rights against the retailer arising from the sales/purchase contract. In the absence of applicable national legislation, this warranty will be the consumer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Fanotec® shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
Website Warranty Disclaimer
This website and the materials and products on this website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Fanotec® disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Fanotec® does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Fanotec® does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Fanotec® shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website or the performance of the products, even if Fanotec® has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Fanotec® may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Fanotec®, Fanotec® has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Fanotec®. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Fanotec® to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own website, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its
page periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
© 2013-2022 Fanotec® | All rights reserved.